At Quantum, we know your pets are members of the family, and we’re happy to be a pet-friendly building.
Whether your pet is a dog, cat, fish, bird or guinea pig, it’s welcome at Quantum South.
Here are few things, pet owners might find useful to know….
- cat litter is recyclable (details in the recycling blog post here).
- all pets must be on a leash or in a crate while they’re in the common areas (eg: hallways, lobby, etc).
- the courtyard grass is not meant for dogs to pee on (sorry!).
- dog walkers routinely service the Quantum South building. Ask your fellow dog owners for recommendations.
- there are two pet food stores within 7 blocks of Quantum South: Pet Value, Global Pet Foods. Local grocery stores Loblaws and Metro have a good selection of dog and cat food.
- there are many great vet clinics located near Quantum South. You can find a list of Yelp’s top ten here, or ask fellow pet owners for their recommendations.
Welcome. Woof. Meow!